CCC Help Dutch
This web page is about CCC Help Dutch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Dutch from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about CCC Help Dutch can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Dutch's primary executable file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Dutch installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Dutch version 2009.0729.2237.38827
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Dutch versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Dutch is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Dutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Dutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Dutch or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Dutch". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Dutch app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Dutch in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Dutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Dutch.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Dutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Dutch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Dutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Dutch by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Dutch by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Dutch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:10:41.963