AIMP3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Further information on AIMP DevTeam can be seen here
. Further information about AIMP3 can be found at http://www.aimp.ru
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). AIMP3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1705416 bytes) and is called AIMP3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AIMP3. They take 5.26 MB (5520154
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.63 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (576.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (416.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (666.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.77 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.20.116521.12.2012
of AIMP3. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
AIMP3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AIMP3:
Registry that is not removed:
AIMP3 is an application marketed by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AIMP3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:54:41.660