avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. More data about Alwil Software can be seen here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. avastui.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes about 6.81 MB (7139256 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.66 MB (34250152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (111.28 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (205.63 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (31.09 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.27 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (89.48 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (766.77 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (85.43 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.88 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.43 MB)
- avastnm.exe (252.83 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (231.54 KB)
- avastui.exe (6.81 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (2.15 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (527.81 KB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.43 MB)
- CrtCheck.exe (27.09 KB)
- ie_loader.exe (57.72 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (735.86 KB)
- sched.exe (97.55 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (714.05 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (309.09 KB)
- openvpn.exe (604.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (75.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (83.87 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (526.31 KB)
- 759978a9-c967-4770-b19e-f412e8f77d7f.exe (166.91 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.38 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (600.37 KB)
- bf658988-a733-446e-bed6-4031809edb24.exe (177.91 KB)
- instup.exe (759.76 KB)
- e47bcab3-ba3b-44ae-8f2a-598fc736ad5e.exe (176.89 KB)
- fbcceaf4-9245-4fba-9ad5-344bf2f4f3eb.exe (178.94 KB)
- 4a4d7877-79d7-42a3-9620-bd660248bc18.exe (164.39 KB)
- 795765ad-012d-406b-ad0a-d2a1fab84264.exe (178.44 KB)
- ac2503e5-6de1-4a80-aec4-4249631b8540.exe (175.96 KB)
- b7d29de9-338b-4777-8c29-1a6d419a3726.exe (178.91 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (264.91 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.45 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 5.1.889.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by avast! Free Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\avast! Free Antivirus-05102017-232409
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\avast! Free Antivirus-07102017-223325
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\avast! Free Antivirus-05102017-232409\regdata.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\avast! Free Antivirus-07102017-223325\regdata.dat
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by Alwil Software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 00:55:24.200