avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAlwil Software
. More data about Alwil Software can be seen here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. avastui.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes about 6.81 MB (7139256 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 32.66 MB (34250152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (111.28 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (205.63 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (31.09 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.27 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (89.48 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (766.77 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (85.43 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.88 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.43 MB)
- avastnm.exe (252.83 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (231.54 KB)
- avastui.exe (6.81 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (2.15 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (527.81 KB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.43 MB)
- CrtCheck.exe (27.09 KB)
- ie_loader.exe (57.72 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (735.86 KB)
- sched.exe (97.55 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (714.05 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (309.09 KB)
- openvpn.exe (604.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (75.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (83.87 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (526.31 KB)
- 759978a9-c967-4770-b19e-f412e8f77d7f.exe (166.91 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.38 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (600.37 KB)
- bf658988-a733-446e-bed6-4031809edb24.exe (177.91 KB)
- instup.exe (759.76 KB)
- e47bcab3-ba3b-44ae-8f2a-598fc736ad5e.exe (176.89 KB)
- fbcceaf4-9245-4fba-9ad5-344bf2f4f3eb.exe (178.94 KB)
- 4a4d7877-79d7-42a3-9620-bd660248bc18.exe (164.39 KB)
- 795765ad-012d-406b-ad0a-d2a1fab84264.exe (178.44 KB)
- ac2503e5-6de1-4a80-aec4-4249631b8540.exe (175.96 KB)
- b7d29de9-338b-4777-8c29-1a6d419a3726.exe (178.91 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (264.91 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.45 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 5.1.889.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.Registry that is not removed:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Alwil Software. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 00:55:24.200