avast! Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. Check out here
for more information on Alwil Software. avast! Free Antivirus is usually installed in the "C:\PrograUserName Files\Alwil Software\Avast5" folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PrograUserName Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswRunDll.exe "C:\PrograUserName Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. netcfg_x64.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes close to 74.55 KB (76336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 74.55 KB (76336
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 5.0.584.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by Alwil Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-18 18:37:36.773