avast! Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. You can find out more on Alwil Software or check for application updates here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. avast! Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is named netcfg_x64.exe and occupies 74.55 KB (76336 bytes).
The following executables are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy 74.55 KB (76336
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.677.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program offered by Alwil Software. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:26:42.567