avast! Free Antivirus
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Alwil Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 231.61 KB (237168 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 306.16 KB (313504
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (231.61 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 5.1.803.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus.Registry that is not removed:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Alwil Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-01 06:32:44.507