avast! Free Antivirus
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. Go over here
for more info on Alwil Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. avast! Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's main file takes about 74.55 KB (76336 bytes) and its name is netcfg_x64.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 74.55 KB (76336
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.594.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company Alwil Software. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:26:15.530