avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAlwil Software
. Check out here
for more info on Alwil Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is found in the "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5" folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. avast! Free Antivirus's main file takes around 61.05 KB (62512 bytes) and is called netcfg_x64.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 61.05 KB (62512
bytes) on disk:
- netcfg_x64.exe (61.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.377.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by Alwil Software. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-06 17:36:42.770