avast! Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAlwil Software
. Check out here
for more details on Alwil Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. aswBoot.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes circa 231.61 KB (237168 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take an average of 306.16 KB (313504
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (231.61 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 5.1.864.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Alwil Software. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-09-30 11:46:56.457