avast! Free Antivirus
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. More data about Alwil Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.avast.com
if you want to read more on avast! Free Antivirus on Alwil Software's page. avast! Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5" directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. netcfg_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 61.00 KB (62464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 61.00 KB (62464
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program by Alwil Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for avast! Free Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avast.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-24 08:15:10.997