avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAlwil Software
. Further information on Alwil Software can be seen here
. avast! Free Antivirus is typically set up in the "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5" directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. netcfg_x64.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 61.05 KB (62512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 61.05 KB (62512
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (61.05 KB)
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 5.0.394.0
alone. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by the software company Alwil Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-10 10:07:18.123