avast! Free Antivirus
This page contains thorough information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAlwil Software
. Check out here
for more information on Alwil Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. AvastUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.08 MB (8470464 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 37.17 MB (38979792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (86.62 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (330.13 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (29.16 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (207.31 KB)
- aswidsagent.exe (5.47 MB)
- aswRegSvr64.exe (45.05 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (1.34 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (257.13 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (8.08 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (3.03 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (631.91 KB)
- AvEmUpdate.exe (2.22 MB)
- AvLaunch.exe (208.81 KB)
- gaming_hook.exe (177.84 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.31 MB)
- sched.exe (172.84 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (1.29 MB)
- VisthAux.exe (212.81 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (56.15 KB)
- openvpn.exe (646.08 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (128.14 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (1.47 MB)
- 0c88c94b-3374-4afe-97d1-d975920a072b.exe (176.82 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.21 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (779.08 KB)
- instup.exe (1.24 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (701.51 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (323.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.822.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Alwil Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-17 00:31:55.850