avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAlwil Software
. You can read more on Alwil Software or check for application updates here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 74.55 KB (76336 bytes) and is called netcfg_x64.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 74.55 KB (76336
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 5.0.462.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by Alwil Software. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:52:35.703