avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAlwil Software
. You can read more on Alwil Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. avast! Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 61.05 KB (62512 bytes) and is called netcfg_x64.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 61.05 KB (62512
bytes) on disk:
- netcfg_x64.exe (61.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.396.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Alwil Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:52:55.757