avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAlwil Software
. You can read more on Alwil Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. avast! Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 61.05 KB (62512 bytes) and is called netcfg_x64.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 61.05 KB (62512
bytes) on disk:
- netcfg_x64.exe (61.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.396.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by avast! Free Antivirus when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\avast! Free Antivirus + Licencia Hasta 2038 - Por Goku96548.lnk
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by Alwil Software. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:52:55.757