avast! Free Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAlwil Software
. You can read more on Alwil Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. avast! Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is titled netcfg_x64.exe and occupies 74.55 KB (76336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 74.55 KB (76336
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 5.0.507.0
only. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Alwil Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 03:15:04.523