avast! Free Antivirus
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. You can read more on Alwil Software or check for application updates here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. netcfg_x64.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes about 61.05 KB (62512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 61.05 KB (62512
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (61.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.418.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.Registry keys:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by Alwil Software. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:44:11.560