avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAlwil Software
. More information on Alwil Software can be seen here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is found in the C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes about 74.55 KB (76336 bytes) and is called netcfg_x64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 74.55 KB (76336
bytes) on disk.
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.673.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by avast! Free Antivirus when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\backup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\avast! Antivirus\upgrade.exe
avast! Free Antivirus is an application marketed by Alwil Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Alwil Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-18 17:47:05.703