YoutubeAdBlock is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about YoutubeAdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ZgXLtuFYrBUn directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove YoutubeAdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\oweBhmkVly.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. oweBhmkVly.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's main executable file and it occupies about 3.04 MB (3187389 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with YoutubeAdBlock. They occupy about 3.04 MB (3187389
bytes) on disk.
This page is about YoutubeAdBlock version 220.127.116.114
alone. For other YoutubeAdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program released by the software company Company Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it exists on your system the YoutubeAdBlock application will be found very quickly. When you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\oweBhmkVly.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 18:08:23.163