This info is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your computerCompany Inc.
. Additional info about Company Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\APFJptQZUoUn directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\APFJptQZUoUn\jGIBfDXTFD.exe. jGIBfDXTFD.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's main executable file and it occupies about 3.33 MB (3494211 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3494211
bytes) on disk.
This data is about YoutubeAdBlock version 18.104.22.1683
alone. You can find below info on other versions of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application offered by the software company Company Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the YoutubeAdBlock application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-30 10:55:01.427