This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can find out more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NExnNAYCpUUn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\NExnNAYCpUUn\SXcUldABaD.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SXcUldABaD.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.44 MB (3608381 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.44 MB (3608381
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to YoutubeAdBlock version 18.104.22.1680
only. You can find below info on other releases of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application offered by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove YoutubeAdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it exists on your system the YoutubeAdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 13:38:27.383