You can find on this page details on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. More details about the program YoutubeAdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YubeAlckUn folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\YubeAlckUn\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.29 MB (2402284 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock contains of the executables below. They take 2.29 MB (2402284
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of YoutubeAdBlock. You can find below info on other releases of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase YoutubeAdBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YubeAlckUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-06 10:08:03.203