YoutubeAdBlock is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more info about YoutubeAdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\yplCmHJcuoUn folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\yplCmHJcuoUn\NYXbKXmZUz.exe. NYXbKXmZUz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.83 MB (2964926 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock is composed of the following executables which take 2.83 MB (2964926
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about YoutubeAdBlock version 18.104.22.1681
alone. You can find below info on other releases of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove YoutubeAdBlock.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program marketed by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove YoutubeAdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it exists on your system the YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. After you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\yplCmHJcuoUn\NYXbKXmZUz.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-09 21:23:22.033