This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. Please open http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on YoutubeAdBlock on Company Inc.'s page. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn folder, depending on the user's option during install. YoutubeAdBlock's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\KYqNRvAGwg.exe. KYqNRvAGwg.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's main executable file and it takes circa 3.03 MB (3178214 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.03 MB (3178214
bytes) on disk.
This info is about YoutubeAdBlock version 22.214.171.1245
only. You can find below a few links to other YoutubeAdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove YoutubeAdBlock from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application by Company Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase YoutubeAdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\KYqNRvAGwg.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 08:57:09.647