YoutubeAdBlock is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app YoutubeAdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's main executable file and it takes circa 2.35 MB (2466003 bytes) on disk.
YoutubeAdBlock is composed of the following executables which take 2.35 MB (2466003
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of YoutubeAdBlock. You can find below info on other application versions of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove YoutubeAdBlock from your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program by Company Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 05:29:47.630