YoutubeAdBlock is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to YoutubeAdBlock at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\NdGWhHosmC.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled NdGWhHosmC.exe and its approximative size is 2.99 MB (3135497 bytes).
YoutubeAdBlock contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.99 MB (3135497
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1248
of YoutubeAdBlock. Click on the links below for other YoutubeAdBlock versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase YoutubeAdBlock from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock program will be found automatically. After you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\NdGWhHosmC.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 12:29:45.790