This page is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Company Inc.. Detailed information about YoutubeAdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FpGcSjfNZDUn directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\FpGcSjfNZDUn\fzhXQPbKKb.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. YoutubeAdBlock's primary file takes around 2.67 MB (2796923 bytes) and its name is fzhXQPbKKb.exe.
The following executables are installed beside YoutubeAdBlock. They take about 2.67 MB (2796923
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to YoutubeAdBlock version 126.96.36.1999
only. For more YoutubeAdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program marketed by Company Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase YoutubeAdBlock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FpGcSjfNZDUn\fzhXQPbKKb.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-09 23:31:28.423