You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More info about Company Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://youtubeadblock.net/
if you want to read more on YoutubeAdBlock on Company Inc.'s page. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. YoutubeAdBlock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\glspIwZlUc.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.06 MB (3209483 bytes) on disk and is labeled glspIwZlUc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in YoutubeAdBlock. They take 3.06 MB (3209483
bytes) on disk.
This info is about YoutubeAdBlock version 22.214.171.1246
only. You can find below info on other releases of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YoutubeAdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\glspIwZlUc.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 10:15:09.550