This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. More data about Company Inc. can be found here
. More information about YoutubeAdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. YoutubeAdBlock is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\WrwOJJikfb.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named WrwOJJikfb.exe and occupies 2.47 MB (2588956 bytes).
YoutubeAdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.47 MB (2588956
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of YoutubeAdBlock. For more YoutubeAdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application released by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock app will be found automatically. After you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\zTWnHlzwjSUn\WrwOJJikfb.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-27 05:05:41.130