You can find on this page details on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Further information on Company Inc. can be found here
. YoutubeAdBlock is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NExnNAYCpUUn directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\NExnNAYCpUUn\VnPRMCzsYK.exe. YoutubeAdBlock's main file takes about 3.37 MB (3538268 bytes) and is named VnPRMCzsYK.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in YoutubeAdBlock. They occupy 3.37 MB (3538268
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to YoutubeAdBlock version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find below info on other releases of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program offered by the software company Company Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the YoutubeAdBlock app will be found very quickly. After you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 00:02:55.150