This page is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Company Inc.. Click on http://youtubeadblock.net/
to get more facts about YoutubeAdBlock on Company Inc.'s website. YoutubeAdBlock is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AucazWsZjAUn directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\AucazWsZjAUn\zXoOJgqEOB.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock. YoutubeAdBlock's primary file takes around 3.08 MB (3233711 bytes) and is called zXoOJgqEOB.exe.
The executable files below are part of YoutubeAdBlock. They take an average of 3.08 MB (3233711
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to YoutubeAdBlock version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find below info on other versions of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock is an application by Company Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the YoutubeAdBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AucazWsZjAUn\zXoOJgqEOB.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 16:00:00.273