This web page is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Company Inc.. More info about the software YoutubeAdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. YoutubeAdBlock is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock is C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the YoutubeAdBlock's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.40 MB (2520294 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of YoutubeAdBlock. They take about 2.40 MB (2520294
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to YoutubeAdBlock version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove YoutubeAdBlock.Registry keys:
YoutubeAdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete YoutubeAdBlock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it exists on your system the YoutubeAdBlock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 13:52:14.060