This web page is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. More data about Company Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\psmknYoMbNUn directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\psmknYoMbNUn\CgfdmQyDoD.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock. YoutubeAdBlock's main file takes around 3.29 MB (3446947 bytes) and its name is CgfdmQyDoD.exe.
YoutubeAdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.29 MB (3446947
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to YoutubeAdBlock version 220.127.116.114
alone. For other YoutubeAdBlock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
YoutubeAdBlock is an application offered by Company Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you select YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-28 22:20:41.193