YoutubeAdBlock is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your PCCompany Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Company Inc.. Further information about YoutubeAdBlock can be found at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. Usually the YoutubeAdBlock program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 2.26 MB (2373875 bytes).
The following executables are contained in YoutubeAdBlock. They take 2.26 MB (2373875
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to YoutubeAdBlock version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program released by the software company Company Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove YoutubeAdBlock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YoutubeAdBlock or simply activate the Search field and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the YoutubeAdBlock application will be found very quickly. After you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YtubeABlckUn\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YoutubeAdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YoutubeAdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 10:48:29.920