This page is about YoutubeAdBlock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock from your systemCompany Inc.
. You can read more on Company Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about YoutubeAdBlock can be seen at http://youtubeadblock.net/
. YoutubeAdBlock is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\kfCLRBKGFD.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YoutubeAdBlock. YoutubeAdBlock's main file takes about 2.90 MB (3037011 bytes) and its name is kfCLRBKGFD.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in YoutubeAdBlock. They occupy 2.90 MB (3037011
bytes) on disk.
This data is about YoutubeAdBlock version 18.104.22.1687
alone. You can find below info on other releases of YoutubeAdBlock:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove YoutubeAdBlock from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
YoutubeAdBlock is a program by the software company Company Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase YoutubeAdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YoutubeAdBlock or simply click the Search feature and type in "YoutubeAdBlock". The YoutubeAdBlock program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YoutubeAdBlock in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YoutubeAdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YoutubeAdBlock:
- The software company is: http://youtubeadblock.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZgXLtuFYrBUn\kfCLRBKGFD.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YoutubeAdBlock.
8. After removing YoutubeAdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YoutubeAdBlock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YoutubeAdBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that YoutubeAdBlock by Company Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YoutubeAdBlock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 21:18:10.587