This page contains thorough information on how to remove WebSpades for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your systemWebSpades
. Further information on WebSpades can be seen here
. More information about the app WebSpades can be found at http://webspades.info/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove WebSpades. WebSpades.PurBrowse64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 280.28 KB (287008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with WebSpades. They occupy about 2.04 MB (2143731
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.42 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse64.exe (280.28 KB)
This data is about WebSpades version 2014.07.29.142914
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WebSpades:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program released by the software company WebSpades. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WebSpades with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebSpades or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". The WebSpades program will be found very quickly. When you select WebSpades in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebSpades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The web site of the program is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WebSpades in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-26 13:48:02.750