WebSpades is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WebSpades from your systemWebSpades
. Further information on WebSpades can be found here
. You can see more info about WebSpades at http://webspades.info/support
. WebSpades is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling WebSpades is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. WebSpades's primary file takes about 235.37 KB (241022 bytes) and its name is WebSpadesUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with WebSpades. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1313150
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.37 KB)
This data is about WebSpades version 2014.07.30.222931
only. Click on the links below for other WebSpades versions:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program by WebSpades. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WebSpades from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WebSpades or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". If it is installed on your PC the WebSpades program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebSpades in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebSpades:
- The publisher is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebSpades by WebSpades from your PC, nor are we saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebSpades in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130