WebSpades is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WebSpades from your PCWebSpades
. Open here
where you can find out more on WebSpades. You can read more about related to WebSpades at http://webspades.info/support
. Usually the WebSpades application is found in the C:\Program Files\WebSpades directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for WebSpades is C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is called WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WebSpades. They take 7.56 MB (7923444
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- updater.exe (132.78 KB)
- utilWebSpades.exe (637.23 KB)
- WebSpades.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.47 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WebSpades.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to WebSpades version 2014.08.25.123704
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WebSpades:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is an application by the software company WebSpades. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WebSpades from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebSpades or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebSpades". If it is installed on your PC the WebSpades program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WebSpades in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The web site of the application is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebSpades.
8. After uninstalling WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WebSpades by WebSpades from your PC, nor are we saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebSpades in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 10:19:50.623