This web page is about WebSpades for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WebSpades from your PCWebSpades
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WebSpades. You can get more details about WebSpades at http://webspades.info/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WebSpades. WebSpades.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.07 MB (1123616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with WebSpades. They take about 2.25 MB (2355417
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- updater.exe (132.78 KB)
- updateWebSpades.exe (311.28 KB)
- WebSpades.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.08.141357
of WebSpades. Click on the links below for other WebSpades versions:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is an application by WebSpades. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WebSpades from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebSpades or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebSpades". The WebSpades app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WebSpades in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WebSpades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The web site of the application is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebSpades supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 05:29:36.853