This web page is about WebSpades for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WebSpades from your computerWebSpades
. You can read more on WebSpades or check for application updates here
. Click on http://webspades.info/support
to get more information about WebSpades on WebSpades's website. WebSpades is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WebSpades is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside WebSpades. They take about 1.12 MB (1176064
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WebSpades version 2015.04.06.142210
only. Click on the links below for other WebSpades versions:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program marketed by the software company WebSpades. Some people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WebSpades from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebSpades or simply click the Search field and type in "WebSpades". If it is installed on your PC the WebSpades program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WebSpades in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The software company is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your PC, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebSpades supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-03 10:42:08.760