WebSpades is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your computerWebSpades
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WebSpades. Click on http://webspades.info/support
to get more information about WebSpades on WebSpades's website. WebSpades is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove WebSpades by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) on disk and is labeled WebSpades.BOAS.exe.
WebSpades contains of the executables below. They take 7.93 MB (8315563
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilWebSpades.exe (516.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.80 KB)
- WebSpades.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- WebSpades.expext.exe (98.34 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse64.exe (344.78 KB)
- WebSpadesBrowserFilter.exe (35.28 KB)
This page is about WebSpades version 2014.05.05.170739
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WebSpades:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is an application marketed by WebSpades. Some users choose to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WebSpades from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WebSpades or simply click the Search field and type in "WebSpades". The WebSpades program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebSpades in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The web site of the application is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, nor are we saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebSpades supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:27:20.417