WebSpades is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your systemWebSpades
. More data about WebSpades can be read here
. More info about the software WebSpades can be seen at http://webspades.info/support
. WebSpades is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WebSpades directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove WebSpades. WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WebSpades. They occupy about 3.63 MB (3811405
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilWebSpades.exe (638.73 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.39 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WebSpades.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.13.200615
of WebSpades. You can find below info on other application versions of WebSpades:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program marketed by the software company WebSpades. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WebSpades from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WebSpades or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebSpades". If it is installed on your PC the WebSpades app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WebSpades in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WebSpades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebSpades:
- The publisher is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebSpades.
8. After uninstalling WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebSpades that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebSpades supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-01 16:13:13.520