WebSpades is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your computerWebSpades
. Further information on WebSpades can be found here
. You can read more about about WebSpades at http://webspades.info/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\WebSpades folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. WebSpades's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_. WebSpadesUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 539.23 KB (552176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WebSpades. They occupy 1.78 MB (1865406
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (539.23 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.45 KB)
The current page applies to WebSpades version 2014.08.02.223007
alone. Click on the links below for other WebSpades versions:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program marketed by the software company WebSpades. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WebSpades from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebSpades or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". If it exists on your system the WebSpades app will be found automatically. When you select WebSpades in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WebSpades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The software company is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebSpades that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebSpades in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 08:30:54.530