WebSpades is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your systemWebSpades
. You can find out more on WebSpades or check for application updates here
. Please open http://webspades.info/support
if you want to read more on WebSpades on WebSpades's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\WebSpades folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WebSpades is C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe. WebSpades.BOAS.exe is the WebSpades's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
WebSpades installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.64 MB (8011240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWebSpades.exe (401.23 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebSpades.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WebSpades.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to WebSpades version 2015.04.22.154906
only. You can find below info on other releases of WebSpades:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program offered by the software company WebSpades. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WebSpades with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WebSpades or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". The WebSpades app will be found very quickly. After you select WebSpades in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The web site of the program is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WebSpades that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebSpades supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 00:48:12.777