You can find below details on how to uninstall WebSpades for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WebSpades from your PCWebSpades
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WebSpades. More details about the program WebSpades can be seen at http://webspades.info/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove WebSpades by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 94.28 KB (96544 bytes) on disk.
WebSpades is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.22 MB (2332527
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilWebSpades.exe (310.28 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.73 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.28 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse64.exe (280.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04.29.145349
of WebSpades. You can find below info on other application versions of WebSpades:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program by WebSpades. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WebSpades with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebSpades or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". If it exists on your system the WebSpades program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WebSpades in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The publisher is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebSpades.
8. After uninstalling WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, nor are we saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebSpades in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 21:32:16.847