This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WebSpades for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WebSpades from your systemWebSpades
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WebSpades. Please follow http://webspades.info/support
if you want to read more on WebSpades on WebSpades's web page. WebSpades is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall WebSpades. The application's main executable file occupies 529.73 KB (542448 bytes) on disk and is called WebSpadesUn.exe.
WebSpades is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.77 MB (1856041
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (529.73 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.06.124102
of WebSpades. You can find here a few links to other WebSpades releases:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is an application released by the software company WebSpades. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebSpades or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". If it exists on your system the WebSpades app will be found very quickly. After you select WebSpades in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebSpades:
- The web site of the program is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, nor are we saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebSpades in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 14:42:22.180