WebSpades is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your computerWebSpades
. Additional info about WebSpades can be found here
. Click on http://webspades.info/support
to get more data about WebSpades on WebSpades's website. WebSpades is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WebSpades directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for WebSpades is C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file is called WebSpades.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes).
WebSpades is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.42 MB (8833759
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- updateWebSpades.exe (509.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.41 KB)
- utilWebSpades.exe (661.28 KB)
- WebSpades.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.28 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.28 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse.exe (287.28 KB)
- WebSpadesBrowserFilter.exe (41.28 KB)
The current page applies to WebSpades version 2014.07.21.000726
only. For other WebSpades versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program released by WebSpades. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WebSpades from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WebSpades or simply click the Search field and type in "WebSpades". If it exists on your system the WebSpades app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WebSpades in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WebSpades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The software company is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebSpades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your PC, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WebSpades in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 17:33:49.780