You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WebSpades for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your systemWebSpades
. Go over here
for more info on WebSpades. More data about the software WebSpades can be found at http://webspades.info/support
. WebSpades is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WebSpades is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_. WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe is the WebSpades's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WebSpades. They occupy 3.70 MB (3882338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilWebSpades.exe (645.73 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.16 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WebSpades.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.02.130033
of WebSpades. Click on the links below for other WebSpades versions:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is an application marketed by the software company WebSpades. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WebSpades from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebSpades or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". The WebSpades program will be found automatically. When you click WebSpades in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebSpades:
- The publisher is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, we are not saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WebSpades supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-08 07:42:10.337