WebSpades is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WebSpades from your computerWebSpades
. Go over here
where you can read more on WebSpades. More information about the app WebSpades can be seen at http://webspades.info/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WebSpades directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove WebSpades. The application's main executable file is titled WebSpades.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
WebSpades is comprised of the following executables which take 7.92 MB (8304528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilWebSpades.exe (406.23 KB)
- WebSpadesUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- WebSpades.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- WebSpades.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.23 KB)
- WebSpades.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.23 KB)
- WebSpades.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WebSpades.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about WebSpades version 2014.07.31.022932
alone. You can find below a few links to other WebSpades versions:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is an application offered by WebSpades. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WebSpades from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WebSpades or simply click the Search field and type in "WebSpades". The WebSpades program will be found automatically. When you click WebSpades in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebSpades:
- The web site of the program is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebSpades that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebSpades by WebSpades from your PC, nor are we saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebSpades supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 23:05:13.440