WebSpades is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WebSpades from your PCWebSpades
. Take a look here
for more info on WebSpades. Please follow http://webspades.info/support
if you want to read more on WebSpades on WebSpades's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WebSpades directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for WebSpades is C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe. WebSpades.FirstRun.exe is the WebSpades's main executable file and it takes close to 1.07 MB (1123616 bytes) on disk.
WebSpades installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.98 MB (5224682
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- updater.exe (132.78 KB)
- updateWebSpades.exe (311.28 KB)
- WebSpades.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- WebSpadesUninstall.exe (235.37 KB)
This info is about WebSpades version 2014.07.10.080542
alone. You can find below a few links to other WebSpades versions:
...click to view all...
WebSpades is a program offered by WebSpades. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase WebSpades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WebSpades from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WebSpades or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebSpades". If it exists on your system the WebSpades app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WebSpades in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WebSpades, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebSpades:
- The publisher is: http://webspades.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebSpades\WebSpadesuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebSpades.
8. After removing WebSpades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebSpades which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebSpades with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WebSpades by WebSpades from your computer, nor are we saying that WebSpades by WebSpades is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebSpades supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-24 05:47:40.900