This page contains detailed information on how to remove Unity for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Unity from your systemUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. Click on http://www.unity3d.com
to get more info about Unity on Unity Technologies ApS's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2017.4.9f1\Unity\Editor directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Unity is C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2017.4.9f1\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Unity's main file takes around 279.00 KB (285696 bytes) and is named UnityHelper.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Unity. They take 78.23 MB (82030568
bytes) on disk.
- UnityHelper.exe (279.00 KB)
The current page applies to Unity version 2017.4.91
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Unity:
...click to view all...
Unity is a program offered by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Unity from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity". If it is installed on your PC the Unity program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unity in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unity3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2017.4.9f1\Unity\Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unity.
8. After removing Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unity by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Unity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-22 16:57:44.960